Features & Benefits:
Profile & Appearance
- Manufactured from slow grown engineered knot free pine, class A1-A3.
- No visible finger joints in timber.
- Suitable for conservation areas and sympathetic to the environment.
- Traditional appearance with pattern/beaded internal profile.
- Supplied factory assembled, finished & glazed.
- Double glazed
- Overall U-Value of 1.4W/m2K.
- Acoustic performance tested at Rw=33dB. Further upgrades available.
- Max size 1200 x 2200mm.
- Windows fitted with torso balanced springs and sash hooks.
- Both sashes have a tilt function for ventilation and easy cleaning from inside.
- Top sash can be fitted with decorative horns to the lower corners for a more traditional look.
- Maximum sash weight is 35kg.
- Hardware - Caldwell Time-A-Tilt.
Wide Range Of Finishes
- Class A1-A3 engineered slow grown timber - No wood knots, no visible finger joints.
- All timber parts are vacum impregnated using GORI treatment prior to finishing.
- None toxic water based finishes only.
- Choose from over 200 RAL paint colours.
- Wood stain finishes also available.
- Dual colour finish available (different internal and external colours).
- Marine protection available.