At A Glance
- Available as single, double, inward and outward opening.
- Scandinavian quality & performance.
- Engineered timber frames.
- Triple glazed where glass is required.
- Overall U-Value 1.0W/m2K.
- Sound insulation: Rw (C; Ctr) = 34db
- Supplied factory finished & glazed.
- Fully customisable.
- Matching windows, sliding doors, bifold doors available.
Features & Benefits:
Profile & Appearance
- Timber door panels with integrated insulation and aluminium security plate.
- Engineered timber frames. Aluminium clad option available.
- Manufactured from slow grown engineered knot free pine, class A1-A3.
- No visible finger joints in timber.
- Other special timbers available upon request.
- Fully customisable with matching products available.
- Supplied factory assembled, finished & glazed.
Where a modern panel door is required to compliment our range of composite windows we simply add an aluminium clad to the door frame.
Thermal Efficiency & Weather Tightness
Officially tested and certified to ensure they really do keep bad weather outside.
Scandinavian Panel Door
- Centre pane of 0.6W/m2K = Overall U-Value of 1.0W/m2K.
- Resistance to wind load Class A3 (EN 12210:2001).
- Water tightness 3A (EN 12207:2001).
- Air permeability Class 4 (EN 12207:2000).
- Acoustic performance tested at Rw=34dB. Further upgrades available.
A good U-Value does not mean a door keeps out the wind and the rain. Make sure you check out a doors weather test results before you buy.
- High security as standard.
- Multipoint locking espagniolettes.
- Integrated XPS rigid aluminium plate.
- ASSA hinges.
- FIX espagnolettes.
- ASSA or FIX handles.
- ASSA or RUKO locks.
- Concealed hardware.
- Security glass optional.
Slam Shut Door Option
For the greatest level of security we recommend our Slam Shut Door System. A set up that guarantees the door will close and lock behind you every time without the need to turn a key or engage a lock.
- Available as a single door, double door, inward and outward opening. Slave leafs and odd sized panels are available.
- Please see the "Downloads" section below for design ideas.
- Alternatively please send us a photo or sketch of your preferred design.
Wide Range Of Finishes
- Class A1-A3 engineered slow grown timber - No wood knots, no visible finger joints.
- All timber parts are vacum impregnated using GORI treatment prior to finishing.
- None toxic water based finishes only.
- Choose from over 200 RAL paint colours.
- Wood stain finishes also available.
- Dual colour finish available (different internal and external colours).
- Marine protection available.