Features & Benefits:
- Frameless fixed panels - Glass is directly glazed into the perimeter frame.
- Glass to glass corners now possible.
- Potential to create an all round flush detail. Lose the frame behind the internal finish.
- Manufactured from engineered knott free Nordic pine as standard. Class A1.
- Matching windows and doors available.
- Designer stainless steel handles as standard.
- Available in various configurations.
- Supplied factory finished and glazed.
Thermal efficiency & Weather Tightness
Officially tested and certified to ensure they really do keep bad weather outside. One of the most weather tight multi track sliding systems available.
Scandinavian AS Panorama
- Centre pane of 0.5W/m2K = Overall U-Value of 0.70W/m2K.
- Accommodates a glazed unit thickness of 52mm.
- Acoustic performance tested at Rw=34dB. Further upgrades available.
Weather ratings vary dependant upon configuration but the system has been tested to achieve up to;
- Water tightness Class E 750 - 750Pa - EN 12208:2001.
- Air tightness Class 4 - 600Pa - EN 12007:2000.
- Wind load Class C4 - 2400Pa - EN 12210:2001.
A good U-Value does not mean a door keeps out the wind and the rain. Make sure you check out a doors weather test results before you buy.
- High security as standard.
- Running gear and locking mechanisms are fully concealed.
- Multipoint locking mechanism engages in 4 points.
- Key locking cylinder.
- Sliding panels cleverly utilise there own weight as a further security enhancement.
Many people opt for no handle or cylinder externally and only request a finger plate to allow easy operation of the sliding sash from outside. This takes away any direct means of attempting to gain access through the sliding door and acts as a major deterrent. Glass is beaded internally for added security.
Built In Design
- Available in 2 or 4 panel designs.
- MAX size for 2 panel system is 5900 x 2700mm.
- MAX size for 4 panel system is 8500 x 2800mm.
- Maximum panel weight is 300kg.
- Available with a choice of transoms, mullions, glazing bars or insulated panels.
- Supplied factory finished and factory glazed to ensure optimum performance.
Wide Range Of Finishes
- Class A1-A3 engineered slow grown timber - No wood knots, no visible finger joints.
- All timber parts are vacum impregnated using GORI treatment prior to finishing.
- Aluminium clad externally finished in any RAL colour.
- None toxic water based finishes only.
- Choose from over 200 RAL paint colours.
- Wood stain finishes also available.
- Dual colour finish available (different internal and external colours).
- Marine protection available.
- Offered with a specifically designed brushed stainless steel handles.
- Cleverly designed to operate the lift and slide technology.
- Bottom track can be recessed in to the floor for a seamless connection between inside and outside. Unlike other systems this low level track does not reduce the weather tightness of the doors.
- A sill section with varying projection options can be used below any of these tracks. Please see downloads for the section details.