Timber Entrance Doors
From our Scandinavian AS range we offer a variety of traditional entrance doors, balcony doors, patio doors and French doors. All doors are made from engineered timber profiles and are available as inward or outward opening with single or double leafs. Working together with your design and specifications we are able to incorporate insulated panels, infill panels, transoms, mullions and glazing in order to provide the right solution.
As standard all doors are supplied factory finished to a RAL/NCS paint or alternatively there are a wide range of wood stain finishes and lacquers to choose from. Hinges and locking systems are by Swedish manufacturer ASSA and include locking cylinder, three point locking espagnolette and top quality hinges.
- Thermal transmittance: Uw = 1,4 W/m2K;
- Sound insulation: Rw (C; Ctr) = 33 (-1; -4);
- Cross sections: frame 44 x 116 mm; leaf 61 x 99 mm; transom/mullion 61 x 99 mm; glazing bar 50 x 61 or 44 x 61 mm;
- Pine wood with quality class A1–A3; oak-aluminium threshold or aluminium threshold 25 x 116 mm;
- Wooden profiles treated with water based preservative;
- Glazing and infill’s: insulated double glazing (26mm; Ug = 1,1 W/m2K); insulated 26 mm veneer or MDF panels; insulated 40 mm timber or MDF profiled panel;
- Hardware: ASSA hinges, Fix espagnolettes, Fix or ASSA handles, RUKO or ASSA locks.
All doors are supplied factory assembled, factory glazed and beautifully finished with a full factory coating as standard. It is also possible to have a dual finish, enabling you to have one colour inside and a different colour outside. For example you may wish to have white RAL paint externally with a pine wood stain finish internally.
All paints and stains used are water based micro-porous products. Actual timber samples are sent out upon receipt of order to help assist in the correct colour choice for your project. Factory applied paint finishes are from the RAL classic range (approx 250 colours).
Factory glazed with high performance double glazed units providing a centre pain u-value below 1.0. Where safety glass is required the panes can simply become toughened, or a laminated pane could be added for enhanced safety and security. Our doors are externally beaded (secret nailing) with a drained and ventilated design to ensure maximum life expectancy.
In addition, specialist glazed units incorporating acoustic, solar control and self-cleaning are available, as well as sandblasted or decorative obscure glass for extra privacy.
As you would expect, a bespoke product range will come with many design and specification options. Our doors are available with numerous glazing bar designs, transoms, mullions, insulated panels and infill panels. Trickle vents can also be integrated where applicable for ventilation.